Calculate Your Shipping Cost
To what location do you need your trailer shipped? Please fill out the form above with the zip code of your trailer destination to get your estimated shipping cost.
NOTE: This tool provides only a close estimate of your delivery price, as delivery fees fluctuate with fuel prices. To obtain an exact price, please contact a third-party shipper for a firm quote and to arrange the delivery of your trailer. Listed below are a few third party shippers to consider.
Drive to Georgia or Ship Your Trailer
USA Cargo Trailer operates via a wholesale concept that saves you money. As part of this business model, we have only one location that houses all the trailers, and that is in Douglas, Georgia. You must either drive to Georgia to pick up your new trailer or pay to have it shipped to you. There are no other options.
Cargo Trailer Shipping Company Information
USA Cargo Trailer does not own a shipping company. Listed here is the contact info of a few 3rd party shipping companies you can consider to deliver your trailer.
Note: We do not accept a credit card payoff if your hiring a 3rd party shipper. You must pay with a cashiers check or a bank wire. Only customers picking up in person can pay with a credit card. Credits cards add 3%.
Wright’s Transport: 912-381-5243
JC Transport USA: 229-225-6144
TJ’s Transport & Trucking: 912-389-1965
Please be advised that you hire any shipper at your own risk — we cannot be held responsible for shipping delays or any damages that may occur once the trailer leaves the factory. While we provide the names of a few shippers for your convenience, we are not responsible in any way.
If shipping is too expensive for you, please consider driving to the factory to pick up your trailer. In fact, many customers take advantage of the money they save buying from us by making their trip to Georgia into a mini-vacation that the whole family can enjoy!
Tips for Hiring a Delivery Company
If you are hiring a shipping company, you must pay for your unit in full with a cashier’s check or wire transfer before it can leave the factory. Make sure your final payment arrives in advance of the shipping company to avoid delays.
- Do not pay the delivery fee in advance; no more than 25 percent down.
- We do not load trailers on flatbeds, nor do we have a loading dock. Trailers must face forward.
- Make sure the shipper provides you with a copy of its insurance policy.
- Ask for driver’s phone number so you can arrange a time to meet.
- Send the driver a copy of your order to verify the trailer is correct.
- Have the driver check for loose items (spare tires) before leaving.
- When your trailer arrives, inspect it carefully for damage before paying.
- You and the driver are responsible for checking your trailer.
- Damages during shipping are the responsibility of the shipper.
- The driver will give you the title and paperwork.
- Make sure any loose items are in the trailer before paying the driver.
- Do not call USA Cargo after you pay & tell us your spare tire is missing.
- Customers must negotiate missing spare tires with the shipper.
- Warranty issues are covered by the manufacturer 912-493-2328.
- We recommend if purchasing a custom trailer to come in person to inspect your trailer.
- Note: We do not accept a credit card payoff if your hiring a 3rd party shipper. You must pay with a cashiers check or a bank wire. Only customers picking up in person can pay with a credit card. Credit cards add 3%.