What Are the Starting Prices?
Shown below are the prices for our 8.5’ wide standard enclosed cargo trailers. No additional fees occur when you pay by cash or cashier’s check; however, using a credit or debit adds 3 percent to your total price.
- 8.5’ x 14’ with 3,500-lb. Spring Axles: $6,025
- 8.5’ x 16’ with 3,500-lb. Spring Axles: $6,125
- 8.5’ x 18’ with 3,500-lb. Spring Axles: $6,275
- 8.5’ x 20’ with 3,500-lb. Spring Axles: $6,375
- 8.5’ x 22’ with 3,500-lb. Spring Axles: $6,575
- 8.5’ x 24’ with 5,200-lb. Spring Axles: $7,175
- 8.5’ x 26’ with 5,200-lb. Spring Axles: $7,425
- 8.5’ x 28’ with 5,200-lb. Spring Axles: $7,595
- 8.5’ x 30’ with 5,200-lb. Spring Axles: $8,000
- 8.5’ x 32’ with 5,200-lb. Spring Axles: $8,250
Our Top Seller is the 8.5 Wide
Many of our standard feature trailers go over and above the competition. We stock 5 different sizes in black or white and several choices of axle size. If we don’t have exactly what you need, the build time is fast at only 10-12 working days. See our in stock now trailers or design a trailer pages. Save a bundle & get it fast at USA Cargo Trailer.
Standard Features for Our 8.5’ Trailers
In addition to the features that are standard on all our trailers, our 8.5-foot wide models also have:
- Quality marine-grade Z Tech frame paint
- Heavy-duty 2” x 6” boxed main frame
- 2” x 8” frame for 28’ lengths and up
- Heavy-duty electric brakes on all four wheels
- Roof vent, non-powered
- Diamond plate recessed step-up
- ST205 15” tires; 225 tires on 5,200-lb. & 235 16″on 7000
- Aluminum fender flares
- 4- D-ring tie-downs
- Heavy-duty safety chains
- 2-5/16” coupler
- Dual-cable spring-assist ramp gate
- No-show beaver tail
- 7-way plug, breakaway switch w/ battery
- EZ lube hubs
Do You Want to Add Options?
If you wish to make your trailer more durable and user-friendly, check out our recommended options page. The price of your extra options will be added to the standard list price to arrive at the final price for your custom trailer. On the design a trailer page you can add options and send a free price quote to your email to view.
12 Things to Look for if You See Lower Prices:
- USA CARGO has 11 gauge tube steel main frame. (not I beam)
- LED light package
- Make sure the trailer has a 36” side door (not a 32”)
- Sturdy 3/4″ plywood floors & 3/8″ walls (no OSB)
- Thermo Cool insulated ceiling
- Radial tires (no bias ply)
- Axles warranty is 6 years on spring & 11 yrs on torsions
- Ramp with a ramp flap
- Our wall studs are 16” on center (not 24” on center)
- 1.5 inch tube wall and roof studs (not flimsy z-bar in walls)
- 4 free floor D-ring tie downs
- Larger 3″ bottom trim
Plus many more features. See long list of standard features listed on each individual trailer ad.
Don’t be fooled, we do not cut corners just to have a low price. Our goal is to give you a quality trailer for a great price.